To use this editor:
- Connect your Castor & Pollux to your Eurorack power supply. The module must be powered by the Eurorack power supply.
- Connect a USB cable from your computer to Castor & Pollux's USB port. It's located on the right side of the module on the bottom circuit board.
- Click the connect button, and when prompted, allow the page access to your MIDI devices.
- Once connected the editor will appear and load the current settings from your device.
- Once you're done editing, click the save button at the bottom of the editor.
- Saving should automatically reset your module, but, if you don't see the changes take effect then try restarting your module. You can do this by turning it off and back on or by pressing the small reset button that's right beside the USB port.
This editor uses WebMIDI to communicate with Castor & Pollux. It works in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Opera (full list of supported browsers).
If you run into issues, feel free to reach out.