To use this editor:
- Connect your Castor & Pollux to your Eurorack power supply. The module must be powered by the Eurorack power supply.
- Connect a USB cable from your computer to Castor & Pollux's USB port. It's located on the right side of the module on the bottom circuit board.
- Click the connect button, and when prompted, allow the page access to your MIDI devices.
- Once connected the editor will appear and load the current settings from your device.
- Once you're done editing, click the save button at the bottom of the editor.
- Re-start your module for the changes to take effect. You can do this by turning it off and back or on by pressing the small reset button that's right beside the USB port.
If you run into issues, feel free to reach out.